We at Proax are celebrating 50 years as a Technical Distributor of Automation Controls. As part of our core, Proax is focused on offering solutions dedicated to solving customer's applications and supply needs. Our customer centric approach is founded on the following:
- Technical Product Specialists for Machine Automation, Motion Control and Machine Safety to assist you
- Technical Sales Representatives and Inside Sales Technical Representatives who can assist with your current and future product or project needs
- We have design, build and assembly capabilities for your mechanical, electrical and process applications
- We have 6 branch locations with inventory to meet your daily product needs and full local support for application assistance
- We represent the Leading Manufacturers in the Automation Industry
We are fortunate to have a large established clientele which we work with closely and look forward to continuing to grow our company in this exciting industry.
We now have an electronic shop online @ eProax.ca!
Why Use eProax?
- Convenient, 24/7 Access
- Easy Access From Computer, Tablet & Smartphone
- Search by: Part Number, Description, or Keyword
- More Than 300 000 Part Numbers and Over $2 Million in Inventory
- Check Price, Availability, Order Status and Purchase History
- Simple Order Process by PO# or Credit Card
PROAX TECHNOLOGIES IS A LEADING AUTOMATION DISTRIBUTOR THAT PROVIDES INNOVATIVE PRODUCT SOLUTIONS BY CREATING CLOSE RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS, VENDORS AND EMPLOYEES.
TO BE THE PREFERRED AUTOMATION DISTRIBUTOR THAT PROVIDES CUSTOMIZED SALES AND SERVICE SOLUTIONS.
OUR PEOPLE ARE TRUSTED TECHNICAL EXPERTS IN INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION DISTRIBUTION FOCUSED ON MEETING CUSTOMERS NEEDS.
Foundation of Taylor Controls
London Airpower is formed
Taylor Controls becomes the first Omron distributor in Canada
Foundation of Producto Systemes
London Airpower partners with Omron
Foundation of Montrex
Omron selects London Airpower as FA distributor for Machine Vision in southwestern Ontario
Became the first distributors of ABB in Quebec
Taylor Controls becomes one of the first distributors of Phoenix Contact in Quebec
London Airpower becomes Axiom Technologies
Montrex becomes certified for the start-ups and the repairs of ABB drives
Producto Systems makes the acquisition of Taylor Controls which becomes Taylor Producto
Axiom Technologies opens its Windsor Location
Taylor Producto makes the acquisition of Montrex to give you 2 sales points in Montreal and 2 in Toronto
Taylor Producto acquires Axiom Technologies
Taylor Producto, Montrex, Axiom, and Proax Canada merge to form Proax Technologies
50th anniversary of Proax Technologies
Proax Technologies now serving in a third province; Newfoundland
Proax Technologies makes the acquisition of Emptech North inc. to give you a sales point in Sudbury, in the north of Ontario